Amesto Global have long established contacts across many industry sectors to assist in identifying and establishing a robust acquisitions strategy in conjunction with an appropriate debt/equity/funding approach.
Selling a business is typically one of the biggest decisions a business owner makes. Quite often, it can represent a lifetime’s work and Amesto Global are well positioned in understanding the emotional aspects of selling a business as well as the financial aspect of maximising shareholder value. We work closely with the shareholders in preparing the company for sale by reviewing such issues as;
- Structure of the deal
- Tax implications
- Possible succession issues, and critically;
- The timing of going to the market
We are a partner led service from the outset assisting in;
- Preparing company for sale.
- Target identification.
- Initial market research.
- Devising appropriate sales strategy and presentation of information.
- Complete hands-on approach from engagement to completion and beyond.