- Assistance with the formation of a local entity
- Assistance with the opening of a bank account
- Registration of taxes
- “Employer of Record/Employer without Establishment” Registration
- Financial Modeling
- Organizing Registered Address and/or dedicated office space, including mail forwarding services
- Provision of local Directors
- Setup of accounting & payroll functions with respect to local laws, acting as an extension of your head office
GLOBAL KNOWLEDGE | LOCAL EXPERTISE
Market Entry Services.
Market entry means exciting opportunities for new clients and investors, but expanding internationally can also open doors to unknown risk. Our team, with diverse backgrounds and experiences in Accounting, Payroll, Consulting, Tax, Legal, Mergers & Acquisitions and Audits, assist companies as they expand or relocate their footprint to a new market. Always staying up to date with the latest trends and developments, our team of expert advisors continuously steer our clients towards successful, new market opportunities.
Our Market Entry services include:
Market Entry, Made Simple.
When an international pharmaceutical company needed help implementing an efficient treasury center throughout its Irish operations, Partner Oonagh Hayes was ready to assist.
“Oonagh helped enormously in the set-up of our pharma company in Ireland. Apart from the expert and efficient handling of legal requirements, Oonagh is a resource for many aspects of business and freely shares her vast network. Oonagh went above and beyond the normal remit to update senior executives visiting Ireland and also catching up with them when in the U.S. Overall a first-class service.”
- Senior Manager of Pharmaceutical Company
WE CAN BE YOUR "EYES AND EARS" ON THE GROUND
Partner Led Accessibility.
We are a partner led firm, bringing a wealth of expertise and global experience to our clients. We are keen to establish personal relationships with our clients, based on trust and transparency.